Web Analytics Analyst
The Web Analytics Analyst (Analytics Team) position will involve a crucial role to the operations of InAGlobe. Responsibilities include:
· Assess website engagement rate and different analytics available with Squarespace
· Assess blog engagement rate and different analytics available with Wordpress
· Assess social media engagement rate and different analytics available with Social media platforms (Instagram, facebook)
· Build retrospective timeline based on previous engagement
· Work with outreach team to advise on strategy
Type of work: Internship
Location: Flexible (Imperial College London and/or remote)
Timescale: 10 weeks (flexible dates) with potential for further involvement
Starting Date: Flexible, but as soon as possible is preferable
In the form, include a paragraph on your background and motivations, and include answers to the following questions:
1. In your opinion, which is the biggest challenge our generation will face?
2. Write about a time where you had to work autonomously, and the challenges you faced.
We encourage you to work in teams so if you are applying with some one, refer to them in the form ; otherwise we will allocate you in a team. We are also happy to answer any queries you may have!